Saturday, October 4, 2008

five days in

i went back to work today. i thought that it would be okay because i've had so many days off. i'm still over it. conveniently, i only have another seven days of actual work and then i'm finished. thank god.

it feels good to be married to bill. there's definitely a sense of security that i didn't have before. it is also kind of funny to associate myself with all of the other married people in the world. people keep asking me if i'm going to take his name. i'm not sure about that yet.

i got off the phone with my grandmother a few minutes ago. she asked me to call my father and apologize to him, even if i don't mean it. she asked me to do it for her. i don't know if that's possible. he and sylvia insulted me in every way that is humanly possible. now she asks me to apologize. how am i supposed to do that? i want to do this thing for her, but i don't know if i can. in fact, i think i can't. she's putting me in a very difficult position by calling in this favor.

i'm so angry.

No comments: